About Me

Hello Hello... My Name is Kate Bell, I study Visual Art & Design Illustration Level 5.

Friday 4 January 2013

The Snow Man & The Dog



                                       









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cix9XNBVU34

  Published on Dec 24, 2012
Charming animated sequel to Raymond Briggs's classic The Snowman. When a young boy and his mother move house, he builds a Snowman and a Snow dog who magically come to life.

If you didn't cry when you watched this video then their is something wrong... Its the most beautiful story and at first when I found out they are doing another Snow Man I thought that it would never top the first one. But the animates and illustrators who teamed together to do this are just amazing and Raymond Briggs should be very pleased, because  I know that the hole world is, and they have bought back my childhood.

N OMG the music just makes the hole piece come together so amazingly  I didn't think you could top the first one but they did.
The addition of the dog is so beautiful, and also being a student in Illustration myself it gives me hope that maybe one day I might be part of another Snow Man series and make other peoples childhood come alive :D
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx


    No comments:

    Post a Comment